2014 NEW YORK CITY TRIP ANNOUNCEMENT
The plans for our 30'th annual trip to New York City are set and we invite you to join us. The dates are Friday thru Sunday, June 20, 21, & 22, 2014. June is only five months away. If you are interested, we urge you to give this trip
information your immediate attention. There are only 45 places available. We have reduced the number this year because we have not been able
to fill the trip in the last few years and since show tickets need to be paid for in advance, we have lost money on tickets not being used. So, you may want
to get your reservation in ASAP to guarantee your spot. The trip package includes the following:
• A top-price ticket to two Broadway shows. Friday night we will be seeing MOTOWN The Musical. This exhilarating show charts Motown founder Berry Gordy's rise to music mogul and features music by Diana Ross, Michael
Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye and so many more.
Saturday night we will see the new musical, BEAUTIFUL - The Carole King Musical. This musical tells the story of Carole King from her early days as a Brooklyn teenager, named Carol Klein struggling to enter the record business to her years spent as chart topping music legend.
• Two nights lodging at the Edison Hotel on W 47th Street (between 8th & Broadway). This hotel is close to Times Square, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, and the TKTS booth.
• Roundtrip transportation by chartered bus directly
to the hotel in NYC and return to Butler. We will leave Butler at 6:00 A . M . on Friday, June 20th, arriving at the hotel at around 3:00 P. M. We will leave New York at 12:00 Noon on Sunday, June 22nd, arriving in Butler about 9:00 P. M .
• Two meals in route: breakfast buffet at Country Cupboard Restaurant in Lewisburg, PA on our way to New York and the dinner buffet at the Country Cupboard on the return trip.
• Time on your own for shopping, sight-seeing, or perhaps visiting some of New York's great museums. Discounted theatre tickets for the Saturday afternoon matinees will be available at the TKTS booth in Times Square.
You may mail your reservations immediately. All
reservations should be mailed to Musical
Theatre Guild - NYC, C/O Barb Osche, P. O. Box 274, East Butler, PA, 16029.
NOTE: Boarding of the bus the morning of June 20th will be done in the order that your reservation is received.
Unfortunately, the cost of chartering the bus, hotel, meals, and show tickets have risen since last June, so the cost to you has also risen. The total cost of all of the above is $903.00 (Single) per person, $659.00 (Double) per person, $578.00 (Triple) per person, or $538.00 (Quad) per person per room occupancy. Each room, except single, will have two double beds. Include a
$200.00 deposit per person and make checks payable to Musical Theatre Guild. You may include up to 4 people on your reservation form. A second payment of $200.00 per person will be due by March 15, 2014, and the remaining balance due by May 1, 2014. Of course, you may pay the full amount now. All parties may get their initial deposit back until April 1, 2014, if your plans change. Later withdrawals will result in the loss of your deposit to cover the cost of the show tickets. (click here for reservation form).
We have had many wonderful people join us over the
last 29 years for this annual Butler to Broadway NYG trip. Come join us for our 30th Year Anniversary trip to the Big Apple.
**If you would like to see a specific show please fill out the Show Request Form and we will take it into consideration.**